|Salary:||£20,000 - £22,000|
Our prestigious client is looking for a diligent and well presented individual to join their busy team. This role requires a professional Receptionist to ensure maximum efficiency, utilization and seamless delivery of front of house duties and services.
Responsibilities of the role will include;
- Providing cover at the main reception
- Being the first point of contact for customers and all other visitors both in person and over the telephone
- Greeting customers at reception.
- To welcome visitors in a professional manner and to answer and screen incoming telephone calls accordingly.
- Answer and screen incoming telephone calls directing the caller to the appropriate staff member.
- Taking messages when necessary.
- Greet visitors and check them in using appropriate reporting tools. Liaise with customers in a professional and compassionate manner.
- Ensure that customers in the reception area are managed pro-actively at all times and kept informed of any delays.
- Ensure that the reception area is kept tidy and well stocked at all times.
- Consistently follow the procedure for meeting and greeting all customers to ensure they receive a good welcome and are fully informed of what their visit will entail.
- Support the management of relationships between the customer and the company
- Receive and distribute the post daily.
- Organize the booking of taxis for customers
- Receive deliveries when necessary.
- Ordering of office stationery.
- Franking of outgoing mail, ad hoc clerical duties.
- Co-ordinate and support promotional events e.g. open evenings
- Deputise for the PA for certain duties in her absence
- Strive at all times to ensure a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- To observe customer confidentiality at all times, in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Communicating effectively and empathetically with all customers, colleagues and external contacts.
- Sharing best practice skills with all colleagues.
- This position will involve shift work
• Accepts responsibility for developing own knowledge and skills.
• Attend all mandatory training courses when arranged.
• Attend regular meetings and annual appraisals with the Manager including developing and fulfilling a personal development plan.
• The job holder is required to participate in the companies appraisal process.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable organization.
If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719